1) Online practice in the IMPERFECT is here. The drill we are doing is for Chapter 17 and is about practicing using the imperfect tense.
- Vocabulary for the homework:
- credo, credere. trust
- lego, legere. read
- habeo, habere. “give” [a speech]
- habito, habitare. live
- cupio, cupere. want. STEM = cupie-
- promitto, promittere. send
- abeo, abire. go away STEM = abie-
- habeo, habere. have
- narro, narrare. tell
- sum, esse [“was” = imperfect tense of the verb ‘to be’]
- rogo, rogare. ask, demand
- tempto, temptare. try
2). Sentences p. 34, #6 and p. 35, #12.
3) Chapter 6: Learn the imperfect and future tenses of the verb “to be” (sum, esse).
4) I regret to say that we are not having class on Wednesday, again due to my having to address my son’s educational situation. I am very sorry to be missing class again. Update at 12 noon: As soon as I left class, I found out that the meeting was cancelled! But we will still not have class; see you Thursday and please email me with any questions.
4) We will have a short quiz on Thursday about the imperfect and future tenses.