Dr. Chew is traveling out of town to attend a conference and class is cancelled on Friday, 25 September. Pleasem email her if you have any questions.
ante diem IV Kalendas Octobris HOMEWORK~ ~all assignments should be completed by the start of class on Tuesday, 28 September~
- Learn present tense of the verb ‘to be’ (p. 26)
- Sentences p. 29, #1-5
- The quiz on 30 September 1 October will be on declining 2nd declension nouns, both masculine and neuter (see ch. 3 and ch. 4)
- Read in Textbook on Roman Law, ch. 5, pp.113-15-. li>
- Read ch 6 on the future tense of verbsli>
- vocabulary pp. 35-36.
- sentences 1-3 p. 36 (write out the sentences, find vocabulary, translate)
- Ch. 29, p. 191. 1 epigrams by Martial; p. 191, 1-3, Sent. Anti.
- Read ch. 29 on purpose clause and 30 on the result clause.
- Subjunctive of verb ‘esse’ (p. 195)