HOMEWORK due ante diem tertium Nonas Octobris
~all assignments should be completed by the start of class on Tuesday, 5 October~
- If you did not take the quiz on the 2nd declension on Friday, please be prepared to take it on Tuesday.
- Read ch 5 on forming the imperfect and future tenses.
- Conjugate in the imperfect and future tenses: culpo, culpare (blame) and video, videre (see).
- write out vocabulary pp. 33-34.
- Sentences 1-2, p. 34.
- Read in Textbook on Roman Law, ch 6, ‘Interests in property.’ (pp. 153-181).
- Midterm will be on October 12, Tursday
- The quiz on the Future Tense has been reschedule for Tuesday.
- Read ch 7 on 2nd declension masculine nouns.
- Decline the words for ‘horse’ (ίππος) and ‘road’ (οδός) and also the masculine wor for ‘the’
- vocabulary pp. 41-42
- sentences 1, 6 p. 42 (write out the sentences, find vocabulary, translate)
- Perfect and pluperfect subjunctives in ch. 29– conjugate Pono, ponere, posui, positum (place) in all 4 tenses of the subjunctive, active and passive.
- Ch. 29 on result clauses.
- p. 199, #8, 9;
- Ch. 30 on indirect questions and sequence of tenses.