HOMEWORK due ante diem VII Kalendas Novembris
~all assignments should be completed by the start of class on Tuesday, 26 October
- Read ch 7 on 3rd declension nouns.
- Decline amor, amoris M — homo, hominis M—- civitas, civitatis F
tempus, temporis N —- nomen, nominis N.
- Write out vocabulary, p. 45.
- Sentences 5, 6 p. 46.
- Read in Textbook on Roman Law, ch 8 on inheritance (pp. 208-248).
- Ch. 9, another type of 1st declension noun.
- Vocabulary, pp. 56-57.
- Sentences, p. 57, #1 and 9.
- Translate Catullus 5 poem, p. 216.
- Review/learn the irregular verb p. 213.
- Read ch. 32, formation and comparison of adverbs.