Salvete, omnes discipuli discipulaeque! / γειά σου!
- Review of 2nd and 3rd conjugation verbs. Conjugate doceo, docere (teach) and rego, regere (rule) in the present, future, and imperfect.
- 4th conjugation (ch 10)—conjugate venio, venire (come) in present, future, imperfect
- Review of personal pronouns (ch 11)
Classics and Film
- Watch O Brother Where Art Thou?
- Read Books 8- 12 from Homer’s Odyssey. You can read the poem online.
- Review this list of Ten Historically Misleading Films
- Chapter 13 on Demonstratives: Learn οδε, ηδε, τοδε (this; these); ουτος, αυτή, τούτο (this/that; these/those); εκείνος, εκείνη, εκείνο (that/those).
- Vocabulary ch. 13.
- P. 81, sentences 1 and 3.
- Selections from Ovid’s Metamorphoses on Daedalus and Icarus.
- Websites about Ovid