Salvete, omnes! / γειά σου!
- Read ch. 17 on the relative pronoun—qui, quae, quod (who, which, that)
- Learn the relative pronoun’s forms—quiz on singular and plural of the relative pronoun.
- Vocabulary from ch. 17 (but the main thing to learn is qui, quae, quod).
- Sentences (Practice and Review), p. 113, 7 and 11
Classics and Film
- Finish watching 300.
- Reading from Book 7 about the Persians against the Greeks at Thermopylae; Herodotus’ Histories, Book 8
on the sea battle between the Persians and Greeks.
- Quiz on contract verbs (conjugating in present, imperfect, future tense for verbs with an ε stem (ποιεω—make, do)—-verbs with an α stem (γελαω—laugh)—Verbs with an ο stem (δηλοω—make clear).
- Vocabulary for lesson 15, p. 94.
- p. 95, sentences 6 and 7.
- Handout about contract verbs (present, imperfect, future)
- Selections from Ovid’s Metamorphoses on King Midas.