Salvete, omnes! / γειά σου!
- Read ch. 19 on the perfect passive voice of verbs and interrogative adjectives.
- Passage to translate (not required, but if you’d like to ‘keep your Latin in shape’).
- Here’s the site with the poems by the Roman poet Catullus.
Classics and Film
- Read ALL of the Agememnon by Aeschylus. The full text is online here or you can download a PDF file.
- Watch the documentary Protagonists.
- Read ch.
17 on more third declension nouns18 18 : 1st aorist tense, present and middle; infinitive; imperatives.
- Passage to translate (not required, but if you’d like to ‘keep your Greek in shape’).
- Selections from Ovid’s Metamorphoses.