Salvete, omnes! / γειά σου!
- Read ch. 20 on the fourth declension of nouns.
- decline: exercitus, genu.
- vocabulary p. 131.
- Sententiae Antiquae, 1, 2, 4, 5.
Classics and Film
- Watch the film Iphigeneia.
- you will need to know the myth of Agamemnon to understand this film. Make sure you have read it: The full text is online here or you can download a PDF file.
- Read ch 18 & 19 : 1st and 2nd aorist tenses, middle; infinitive; imperatives.
- 1stand2ndAoristTenses Handout; home is to conjugate two verbs (full homework assignment is on the 1stand2ndAoristTenses Handout).
- Selections from Cicero’s De Amicitia.