Salvete, omnes! / γειά σου!
- Ch. 24 on the ablative absolute, passive periphrastic, and other ways to translate participles.
- Webpage with information about the ablative absolute.
- Sentences to translate: p. 378, 8 and 9.
- If you’re curious, this is the webpage about the DSM criteria for autism.
Classics and Film
- Watch the film Black Orpheus. Some parts of it are online here, here, here…..
- Read / go over the readings we’ve done for class: Agamemnon — Medea — Metamorphoses — Aristotle’s Poetics—Arrian (http://www.shsu.edu/~his_ncp/ArrAlex.html).
- Lesson 23: relative pronoun — you can find it on the webpage here too.
- Vocabulary pp. 149-150.
- :EXTRA: Conjugate the word for ‘I see’ οραω in all tenses (present, future, imperfect, aorist, perfect, pluperfect)
- Selections from Book I of Livy’s Ab Urbe Condita.