Salvete, omnes! / γειά σου!
- Translate lines 1 – 5 of passage.
- Start making Cheat Sheet (I’ll post what to put on it over the weekend).
Classics and Film
- Watch some of Protagonist (again). Some parts of it are online via YouTube.
- PAPER. Assignment is here—the paper is due on the last day of class (May 6th), if you want to have the chance to revise; after May 6th, you can still turn in the paper, but you won’t be able to revise. You can turn the paper in as late as May 17th when we have the exam.Read / go over the readings we’ve done for class: Agamemnon — Medea — Metamorphoses — Aristotle’s Poetics—Arrian (http://www.shsu.edu/~his_ncp/ArrAlex.html).
- Start making your cheat sheet (I’ll post what you need on it over the weekend).
- You might find Nifty Greek Handouts helpful.
- Translate practice, p., 137.
- :EXTRA: Conjugate the word for ‘I see’ οραω in all tenses (present, future, imperfect, aorist, perfect, pluperfect)
- Selections from Book I of Livy’s Ab Urbe Condita.