Salvete, omnes! Aveteque valete. / γειά σου!
Thanks for a great year.
- EXAM: 9am, 13 May, Friday.
Classics and Film
- EXAM: 9am, 17 May, Tuesday.
- PAPER. Assignment is here—the paper is due on the last day of class (May 6th), if you want to have the chance to revise; after May 6th, you can still turn in the paper, but you won’t be able to revise. You can turn the paper in as late as May 17th when we have the exam.
- This is the link for Aristotle’s Poetics: http://www2.cnr.edu/home/bmcmanus/poetics.html
- Reading we’ve done for class: Agamemnon AESCHYLUS— Medea EURIPIDES— Metamorphoses OVID— Aristotle’s Poetics—History, Arrian (http://www.shsu.edu/~his_ncp/ArrAlex.html). List of films for ID’s is here.
- EXAM: 12 noon, 13 May, Friday.
- Nifty Greek Handouts.
- final review sheet ancient Greek (translation notes) — these are the notes from our last day in class.
- EXAM: 9am OR 12 noon, 13 May, Friday, McDermott 307.
You’re invited to a study break/birthday celebration Friday May 13, 4.30-7.30 pm at dr chew’s house.