- Quiz Friday (at 8.50am) on nouns: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, declensions.
- Noun grammar terms
- 1st declension practice
- 2nd declension neuter nouns
- 3rd declension neuter nouns
- Noun endings (1,2,3 declensions)
Database Ami communication Kristina
Computer Roger webpage Laura
Username Michelle post Shelby
Input Chris G status Kyle
Privacy Vanttage senior Rabindra
Facebook Paul message Prajwol
Code Chris W digital July
Social media Jowina cellphone Isaiah
- Quiz Friday on nouns: 1st, 2nd declensions, definite article.
- Helpful review sheet of 1st declension nouns.
- Helpful review sheet of 2nd declension nouns.
- Definite article.
- Read in Biers, ch. 1, “Archaeology in Greece” and Drewett, ch. 1, “Introduction.”
- Write out short definitions (2-3 sentences) for these terms: archaeology, excavation, remains, artifact, stratigraphy, site — email these to Dr. Chew at firstname.lastname@example.org OR hand them in at the start of class on Friday.
- Presentation with notes from class on 24 January.