- Quiz on 4th conjugation (present, imperfect, future); principle parts of verbs; vocabulary.
- 4th Conjugation: present. imperfect, future.
- Translating and naming the principle parts of a verb.
Prefixes and Roots Denoting Number or Size
|hyper-||over or more than usual|
|hypo-||under or less than usual|
Roots Denoting Color
- Quiz the present and imperfect tenses of the verb “to be” and the infinitive; πάρειμι, άπειμι; translation; vocabulary from ch. 15 and 17.
- Enclitics for extra credit.
History of Rome
- Purchase textbooks (in the bookstore and also available as ebooks).
- Read in Livy, pp. 46 – 86 and (if you didn't do this last time) the Introduction, Beginnings of Rome, Institutions of Early Rome from Forum Romanum.
- For the upcoming map quiz, some things you'll need to be able to identify: Alps, Apennine Mountains; Po River, Tiber River; Etrutia, Latium, Sabines; Rome, Alba Longa; Palatine, Aventine, Caelian,, Capitoline, Quirinal, Viminal, Esquiline (7 hills of Rome).