- Quiz! 4th conjugation, medical vocabulary. *Perfect tense* and **perfect infinitive** are extra credit.
- Perfect tense of verbs and perfect infinitive
- Optional practice on the perfect tense: Conjugate these verbs in the perfect: facio, facere, feci, factus, do, make — volo, velle, volui, (no 4th part), wish — audio, audire, audivi, auditus, hear, listen
- Optional sentences: 2 Magnam cûram habeô sî cecidistî. [si: if, cado, cadere, cecidi, casum: fall — Multî puerî in illô bellô cecidêrunt. — Voluit tecum venisse sed non poterat. —
- Quiz on 1st declension masculine nouns and translation including the verb ‘to be.’
History of Rome
- Map/Roman kings quiz, some things you’ll need to be able to identify: Alps, Apennine Mountains; Po River, Tiber River; Etruria, Latium, Sabines; Rome, Alba Longa; Tyrrhenian Sea, Adriatic Sea, Mediterranean Sea. 8 HILLS: Palatine, Aventine, Caelian,, Capitoline, Quirinal, Viminal, Esquiline; Janiculum. — Also, learn the names of the 7 kings of Rome which are listed in Book 1 of Livy and here.
- Make sure you’re up-to-date with the reading: Livy, pp. 46 – 129.