- Quiz on the perfect, pluperfect and future perfect; principal parts of verbs.
- Sentences: which word(s) is (are) in the perfect tense? the pluperfect? Magnam cûram habeô sî cecidistî. [si: if, cado, cadere, cecidi, casum: fall — Multî puerî in illô bellô cecidêrunt. — Voluit tecum venisse sed non poterat. —
- Quiz on the 3rd declension (words from ch. 18, ἡ ἀσπίς, ὁ ἄνηρ), vocabulary ch. 18, sentence.
History of Rome
- Livy, read pp. 180 – 208
- About the Roman family and the paterfamilias.
- Timeline from the Metropolitan Museum of Art.