- How to form and translate the perfect, pluperfect and future perfect passive: read this and this.
- How to decline nouns in the fifth declension (the absolute last thing we will learn).
- Leave a comment here if you've questions or please email Dr. Chew via kchewATsaintpetersDOTedu
- Subjunctive — please see the explanation here (we did not yet go over this in class).
- You an also look at the first column here for the endings.
History of Rome
- Choose your final paper/presentation topic and be ready to explain it in class on Tuesday.
- Read Book 3 (first 20 pages) in Tacitus’ Histories.
- More on Pompey and Caesar and Antony and Octavian — and then, the reign of the Emperor Augustus. Timeline of Greek and Roman history — of the Roman Republic – of Latin literature.
- Translate Plato’s Apology of Socrates